AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTOR / INTERNET RESELLER REQUIREMENTS
To qualify as and remain a Current USA Authorized Distributor / Internet Reseller, your business must adhere to this Agreement and Current USA’s Terms and Conditions at all times.
Authorized Wholesale Distributors
- Authorized distributors of Current USA brand products are authorized to sell ONLY to qualified retailers. Qualified retailers must not sell online in any capacity and must have a physical brick and mortar store with an up-to-date address and phone number.Please note: a “storefront” on Amazon or eBay is NOT considered a physical store.
- Authorized distributors will not sell or drop ship Current USA branded products for any internet/e-commerce retailer without prior written consent from Current USA. Shipping or selling products to any fulfillment or 3rd party company is strictly prohibited.
- Selling on third party sites (eBay, Amazon, etc.), drop-ship accounts (Buy.com, Newegg.com, Overstock.com, Walmart.com, OneStopPlus.com, BestBuy.com, Sears.com, etc.), classified sites (Craigslist.com, Facebook Market Place, etc.) or through direct message on forums is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Current USA.
- Authorized distributors must maintain accurate and up-to-date customer information on all retailers to whom they sell Current USA brand products and are required to disclose such information to Current USA upon request. Further, distributor agrees to not sell to or accept returns from retailers who Current USA determines unauthorized and provides written notification as such.
Authorized Internet Resellers
Resellers desiring to sell Current USA brand products online are encouraged to apply with us directly to become an authorized reseller.
- Resellers agree to sell to retail end consumers ONLY. Reseller may not sell in bulk to B2B accounts, wholesalers or freight forwarder/drop shippers for other resellers.
- Reseller must only take orders via publicly accessible, e-commerce enabled web pages hosted on approved websites owned and operated by your company. Selling on third party sites (eBay, Amazon, etc.), drop-ship accounts (Buy.com, Newegg.com, Overstock.com, Walmart.com, OneStopPlus.com, BestBuy.com, Sears.com, etc.), classified sites (Craigslist.com, Facebook Market Place, etc.) or through direct message on forums is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Current USA.
- Refurbished/used products may be sold on 3rd party marketplaces, however this must be clearly stated in the advertisement. At all points in the promotional process, the terms “refurbished” or “reconditioned unit” must be included with the model number and price.