Green molded Bamboo branches add color, style, and texture to virtually any freshwater aquarium. Molded from actual pieces of Bamboo, it’s flexible, dense branches add a lifelike piece of nature to any aquarium. Use in smaller aquariums as a focal point or mid/background structure, in larger aquariums use for blending or mid-ground structure.
Bamboo branches are completely safe for all aquarium fish, shrimp, snails, amphibians, reptiles, plants and can be used in freshwater, saltwater, and paludariums.
- Known as “Lucky Bamboo”, it symbolizes good fortune and enhance positive energy.
- Each piece features 3 bamboo stalks (representing long life).
- 100% completely safe for all aquarium fish, shrimp, snails, and freshwater plants.
- Weighted 3/4″ base sinks it immediately, keeping it in position.
- It will not leach, rot, or discolor water.
- Chemically neutral, will not alter pH or water chemistry. Requires no pre-soaking.
Measures 0.75″ wide x 12″ tall. Made in USA, San Diego CA.