|Model(s)||Flow Range (gph)||Watts Range||Max. Size |
|Max. Wall |
|6004||132 - 660||1 - 5||40 gal. / 151L||65 gal. / 246L||3/8" / 10mm||2.5" x 2" x 2"|
|6005||210 - 1050||2 - 10||70 gal. / 265L||110 gal. / 416L||1/2" / 12mm||3" x 2" x 2"|
|6006||420 - 2100||5 - 23||125 gal. / 473L||175 gal. / 663L||5/8" / 15mm||3.5" x 3.8" x 2.2"|
EFLUX WAVE PUMPS
JUST WHAT YOUR TANK NEEDS, RIGHT WHERE YOU NEED IT.
Whether you need a little extra flow for your SPS corals, or you want to increase surface agitation, eFlux wave pumps are a cinch to install and are connectable to any existing LOOP system for more control.
PUT YOUR OCEAN IN MOTION.
Corals thrive on the motion found in the ocean and their beauty is one reason you likely have a reef tank. eFlux wave pumps mimic the currents found on natural reefs, creating tank wide circulation that:
- Helps prevents “dead zones” around your corals
- Keeps your aquarium cleaner by dislodging detritus
- Keeps corals active and healthy
- Keeps fish active, preventing fatty build-up
Simple by design.
Running virtually silent, the highly efficient pump propeller design coupled with a low voltage (and super safe) DC motor produces strong water movement using very little power. Compact in size, they are plug-and-play and can be placed virtually anywhere in your aquarium.
Find the eFlux Wave Pump that’s right for you.
Direct the FLOW.
Adjustable swivel design provides directional water flow precisely where you need it most and installs in seconds. The magnetic bracket installs in seconds, allowing you to position it virtually anywhere and provides easy access for adjustment and cleaning.WATCH HOW TO CLEAN WAVE PUMPS VIDEO
eFlux Wave Pumps are plug-and-play and provide steady flow right out of the box. They also connect to any LOOP wave pump HUB or controller with Bluetooth for additional flow control modes. Connect 2 wave pumps and sync/anti-sync to create gyre flow – or simply add more flow as your reef grows.
Add eFlux Wave Pumps to:
Each eflux accessory wave pump Includes:
- eFlux wave pump
- Magnetic swivel bracket
- 24V DC UL® power supply
- Foam guard & cable protector
Using eFlux Wave Pump Controller & Remote
1. Press the PUMP 1 key, PUMP 1 LED will illuminate on the LED display.
2. Press WAVE or SURGE key, mode will illuminate on the LED display
3. Use the up/down arrow keys to adjust FLOW and FREQUENCY, display will adjust to desired programming.
4. Press the PUMP 2 key, PUMP 2 LED will illuminate on the LED display.
5. The P/S LED will turn off when PUMP 2 is in its own Primary programming mode.
6. To program PUMP 2 in Secondary Mode, Press PUMP 2 key.
7. Press the P/S key and HOLD for 5 seconds.
P/S LED will illuminate on the LED display.
To place back into Primary mode, simply press P/S and hold for 5 seconds.
Please review the following troubleshooting tips:
1. Ensure the LOCK mode on your remote is not ON.If your using the LOOP Remote with lighting control, press the pink LOCK key at the bottom.The LOCK icon should not be displayed on the screen (should be off.) If using a Wave Pump remote, ensure LCK is not illuminated on the LED display screen.
2. Ensure you have a clear path to the IR receiver.The IR receiver is located on the LOOP Controller display, or via the IR sensor cable included with your product.If using the cable, ensure its plugged into the correct microUSB port and receiving signals.
3. If the lock feature is not turned on and the controller is not receiving signals from the remote – replace the battery in the remote with a new one.
The model 6000/6004 (660 gph) can be used on a maximum tank thickness of 3/8″ or 10mm.
The model 6001/6005 (1050 gph) can be used on a maximum tank thickness of 1/2″ or 12mm.
The model 6002/6006 (2100 gph) can be used on a maximum tank thickness of 5/8″ or 15mm.