Black molded Manzanita branches adds style, color, and depth to virtually any aquarium. Molded from actual curated pieces of Manzanita wood, it’s flexible, dense forking branches add a lifelike piece of nature to any aquarium. Use in smaller aquariums as a focal point or mid/background structure, in larger aquariums use for blending or mid-ground structure.
Black manzanita is completely safe for all aquarium fish, shrimp, snails, amphibians, reptiles, plants and can be used in freshwater, saltwater, and paludariums.
- Known as the “perfect aquascaping wood”, it’s molded from actual curated pieces of Manzanita wood
- Can be bent or cut safely to customize the shape
- 100% completely safe for all aquarium fish, shrimp, snails, and freshwater plants.
- Weighted 3/4″ base sinks it immediately, keeping it in position.
- Unlike collected manzanita or drift wood, it will not leach, rot, or discolor water.
- Chemically neutral, will not alter pH or water chemistry. Requires no pre-soaking.
Measures 7.5″ Wide x 12.5″ Tall