Moss Green molded Manzanita driftwood branches add style, color, and depth to virtually any aquarium. Molded from actual curated pieces of Manzanita wood, it’s flexible, dense forking branches add a lifelike piece of nature to any aquarium. Combine multiple branches in larger tanks to create an amazing hardscape.
A.S. Designs Moss Green manzanita is completely safe for all aquarium fish, shrimp, snails, amphibians, reptiles, plants and can be used in freshwater, marine reefs and paludariums. It requires no pre-soaking and the pre-attached weighted base makes it ready for immediate use.
- Known as the “perfect aquascaping wood”, it’s molded from actual curated pieces of Manzanita wood
- Branches can be bent or cut safely to customize the shape
- End branches can be removed and used as smaller branches
- 100% completely safe for all aquarium fish, shrimp, snails, and freshwater plants.
- Weighted base sinks it immediately, keeping it in position.
- Unlike collected manzanita wood, it will not leach, rot or discolor water.
- Chemically neutral, will not alter pH or water chemistry. Requires no pre-soaking.