AUTHORIZED DEALER REQUIREMENTS
To qualify and remain a Current USA Authorized DEALER, your business must adhere to Current USA’s Terms and Conditions at all times. Please carefully read the following terms and conditions and acknowledge below to continue the application process.
CURRENT USA DEALER TERMS & CONDITIONS
ORDERING and INVENTORY
- Orders can be placed online by logging into your account.
- We update available inventory on a consistent basis. If an item is not available, it will show out of stock and unavailable for order.
Payment can be made online during check out. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- Free shipping on orders over $500.
- Orders under $500 subject to a shipping charge of 10% of total order.
- Most orders ship within 3 business days via Fed Ex, USPS Ground or Motor Freight (No air or expedited shipping).
- Orders must be shipped directly to your business location/address (no drop-shipping).
Once your order ships, a tracking number will be emailed to you. You can also log into your account and check order status, shipping method and shipment tracking.
CURRENT-USA LIMITED WARRANTY
Current USA, Inc. warrants to the original end-user purchaser, when delivered in new condition in its original packaging, that its product will be free from defects in materials and worksmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase. Lamps, refurbished products and replacement parts have a three (3) month warranty. A copy of the original purchase receipt is required for all product warranty support and replacement parts.
Products which have been modified, not properly maintained, misused or damaged due to inadequate shipping procedures are not covered under warranty. For products damaged in shipping, please contact your freight carrier.
Authorized returns to Current USA, Inc. which contain a valid warranty will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. To view a full copy of our warranty, please click here.
SERENE Glass Aquarium – Limited (1) Year Warranty
Aquariums are warrantied against leaks or cracks due to defects in workmanship or materials for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase.
If the aquarium is found to be defective, Current USA will repair or replace the aquarium, provided the following stipulations are met:
- Aquarium must be placed on a level, suitably designed and correctly sized aquarium stand.
- Aquarium has not been moved or lifted when filled with water or any decorations such as rock, wood or substrate.
- Aquarium and stand has not been altered or modified in anyway (including drilling additional holes) or used for anything other than its intended purpose.
Violating any of these stipulations will void warranty.
Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the aquarium only. The warranty does not cover loss of fish, personal injury, property loss or damage arising out of use of the aquarium. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation or incidental or consequential damages, in which case the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. To obtain service under warranty, the purchaser must retain the bill of sale for the aquarium as evidence of the date of purchase.
In order to protect the investment of our resellers and Current USA’s brand reputation, we have unilaterally instituted a policy of minimum advertised price standards for select Current USA products. This Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy (“MAP Policy”) has been updated as of January 15,2020 and will apply to distributors and retailers, including catalog and internet retailers (collectively, “Resellers”) who resell Current USA products to end users located in the continental United States. This MAP Policy has been adopted for the benefit of all resellers and will be uniformly enforced.
USA MAP Policy and Guidelines:
Please Note: By electing to resell Current USA products, you are agreeing to become an authorized reseller of Current USA products and following our MAP policy. Current USA only transfers product warranty to authorized resellers. Resellers violating our MAP policy are unauthorized to sell our product, transfer our product warranty, or use any of our images, descriptions and any other intellectual property of Current USA.
- Current USA maintains an updated price list indicating products for which this MAP Policy applies (“MAP Products”). Current USA reserves the right to update or modify this this at any time. Any products not specifically identified as MAP Products on the price list are not subject to any MAP Policy.
- This MAP Policy applies to all advertisements of Current USA MAP Products in any and all media including but not limited to flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, e-mail newsletters, e-mail solicitations, internet or similar electronic media, television, radio, and public signage. This MAP Policy does not apply to any in-store advertising.
- The inclusion in advertising of free, bundled or discounted products (whether made by Current USA or another manufacturer) with any of Current USA’s MAP Products shall be in violation of this Policy, unless Current USA has approved such bundle.
- If pricing is displayed, any strike-through or other alteration of the MSRP that is paired with a discounted price below MAP is prohibited.
- Internet auctions may not display or have reserved bid or other acceptable prices below MAP. This includes Ebay, Inc.
- Pricing listed on an internet site is considered an “advertised price” and must adhere to this MAP Policy. Once the pricing is associated with an intent to purchase (added to shopping cart or order), the price becomes the selling price and is not bound by this MAP Policy. Statements such as “add to basket to see price”, “call for pricing” or similar phrases are acceptable as long as the price advertised or displayed for the products is not below MAP. In addition, discounts applied at checkout to the entire order based on a customer’s purchasing history with the reseller, such as discounts for “frequent shoppers,” do not violate this MAP Policy.
- Current USA’s sales representatives are NOT allowed to discuss this Policy or make any agreements with respect to Current USA’s MAP Policy or pricing.
- From time to time, Current USA may choose to offer special promotions on certain products. In such an event, we reserve the right to modify or suspend this MAP Policy in whole or in part by notifying all resellers of the duration and nature of the change. Current USA further reserves the right to adjust the MSRP with respect to all or certain products at its sole discretion. Such changes shall apply equally to all resellers.
- Resellers establish their own resale prices, however Current USA reserves the right to cancel all orders and indefinitely refuse to accept any new orders from any resellers that Current USA has verified is advertising a net retail sales price below our established MAP and/or have violated this Policy in any way.
- Distributors of Current USA products will supply a copy of this MAP Policy to any new or existing reseller for their records.
- All warranties are non-transferable to products sold to/by non-authorized resellers or second-hand (used). To sell or list an item as “New,” the product must carry our factory warranty and you must be an authorized reseller abiding by our MAP policy.
- In the event of a MAP violation, the reseller will notified directly within fifteen (15) days of Current USA discovery and will have the following options:
- Correct the violation within fifteen (15) days of receiving notice.
- Dispute the violation notification within fifteen (15) days of receiving notice.
- Remove the product within fifteen (15) days of receiving notice.
If the reseller has not disputed, corrected, or removed the violation after the allotted (15) days, Current USA may take the following actions against the reseller:
- Cancel any pending orders, restrict future orders or suspend the resellers or resellers distributor account.
- List the reseller on our website as a non-authorized reseller.
- File a DMCA takedown request with the resellers internet service provider (ISP) requesting all product images, model numbers, descriptions, and any other intellectual property of Current USA be removed.
- Contact any third party website directly (such as Amazon or Ebay) and request the products be removed due to un-authorized reseller status, Copyright and IP infringement.
- Any available remedies at law.
Please contact us via our online support form with any questions regarding this policy.
Current USA products carry a one year limited warranty from the date of purchase. If your customers product is within warranty and is in need of replacement or service, please complete a warranty support form on our website to initiate a warranty claim. Note: Current USA only ships warranty parts to a valid U.S. or Canadian street address.
NON-WARRANTY REPLACEMENT PARTS
You can purchase replacement parts for most of our products by visiting our online store.
NOTE: An RMA must be issued for all defective merchandise. Discontinued or overstocked inventory cannot be returned.