A powerful blend of Dual Actinic blue 445nm/460nm, Dual Daylight white 6,700K/10,000K and RGB LEDs combined with 90° spherical optical lenses delivers the perfect blend of light for strong coral growth and amazing fluorescence.
Razor thin, incredibly sleek.
Measuring less than ½” thick, the Orbit® Marine IC LED is still the thinnest aquarium light fixture on the market. A built-in lighting program mimics a 24-hour biorhythmic lighting cycle. The gradual sunrise slowly acclimates your fish and corals to the intense, bright daylight. In the evening, the lights slowly ramp down into a relaxing sunset and soothing moonlight. The Orbit Marine IC LOOP controller also features an integrated wave pump controller, so simply connect a wave pump HUB and add up to 3 eFlux™ accessory wave pumps to begin making waves. And when you’re ready to add more light, simply connect an Accessory LED light to your existing system.
LOOP Wireless IR CONTROL FEATURES
- 24 hour on/off time with gradual sunrise, sunset, daylight, moonlight
- Adjustable color spectrums and intensity
- 6 on-demand weather effects
- Wave pump control for up to 3 wave pumps
- Control flow mode, flow rate, even feed mode
The LOOP IR Controller features built-in wireless wave pump control:
- Connect, control and sync up to 3 eFlux Wave Pumps
- 3 flow modes: WAVE, SURGE, STREAM
- Adjust flow 0-100%
- On-demand FEED mode ramps flow down for 10m
- Simply connect a wave pump HUB and your wave pump ready