|445nm Blue||460nm Blue||8,000K White||6,500K White||RGB|
|4100||18"-24"||16.8” x 3.5” x 0.44”||18||82||19||20||14||19||10|
|4101||24"-36"||22.8” x 3.5” x 0.44”||27||104||25||24||17||25||13|
|4102||36"-48"||34.8” x 3.5” x 0.44”||36||155||38||36||25||38||18|
|4103||48"-60"||46.8” x 3.5” x 0.44”||48||215||54||48||35||54||24|
VIVID DETAILS. BRIGHTER THAN EVER.
Now packed with even more ultra-bright LEDs in a far wider color spectrum, the new Orbit Marine LED with LOOP will make your reef experience simply spectacular.SHOP NOW
A higher ratio of actinic blue spectrum LEDs balanced with full spectrum creates the perfect color combination for fish, inverts, live rock and corals to fluoresce and look amazing.SHOP NOW
COOL MINIMALISTIC LOOK.
The low-profile aluminum housing measures less than ½” thick, and is almost transparent over your aquarium. Sliding docking legs allow quick and easy adjustments for a wide variety of installations. Low voltage, 12V DC, IP65 rated LEDs making them super safe for aquarium use.VIEW SPECS
High output LED chips with 120-degree dispersion angle provides optimal spread and color blending.
MIMIC MOTHER NATURE.
From sunrise to sundown, the Orbit Marine gradually mimics the effect of a slow sunrise, bright daylight, gentle sunset and moon light – providing a natural biorhythmic light cycle for your fish and corals.
LOOP Wireless IR CONTROL FEATURES
- 24 hour on/off time with gradual sunrise, sunset, daylight, moonlight
- Adjustable color spectrums and intensity
- 6 on-demand weather effects
- Wave pump control for up to 3 wave pumps
- Control flow mode, flow rate, even feed mode
WAVE PUMP READY.
Crank up the flow and mimic ocean currents or pulsing waves. You can even give your fish some time to eat with FEED mode. All with a single touch.
Enhance your experience
ORBIT MARINE LED ACCESSORIES From sleek tank mount brackets to eFlux Wave Pumps, even upgrade to mobile Bluetooth control, there are accessories to help you get the most out of your Orbit Marine LED aquarium light.
Each Orbit Marine LED Includes:
- 1 Orbit® Marine LED Light
- 2 Sliding docking mounts
- 1 LOOP® Light & Wave Pump Controller w/mounting bracket
- 1 LOOP® Light HUB w/mounting bracket (controls two lights)
- 1 Wireless IR Remote Control
- 1 Remote IR Sensor
- 1 12VDC UL® Approved Power Supply
- 1 Instructions
The new Orbit Marine LED (2018 Version) features:
- More LEDs & higher PAR (10% increase)
- Wider color spectrum (7 vs. 4) with higher ratio of actinic blue
- Includes LOOP IR Controller with LED Light & Wave Pump Control
- LOOP Compatible – add more LED lights, eFlux wave pumps & DC pumps
- Upgradeable to LOOP controller with Bluetooth
- Active IC weather effects (rolling clouds, etc…)
Yes, the new Orbit Marine LED works seamlessly with the new LOOP Controller with Bluetooth
No, the new Orbit Marine LED features newer IC LED chips, so the new controllers are not compatible with the older lights