Bursting with natural colors and lifelike texture, medium Green Fountain Grass is the perfect mid-ground filler plant. Often placed between rocks and/or driftwood branches to create a feeling of lush, dense growth. Detailed and lifelike, its extra-thick wide grassy blades feature a bright green color. Combine with our Seiryu Stones and/or Manzanita Branches to create a stylistic and complete hardscape.
- Add Rich Tones and Lush Green Colors
- Natural LifeLike Texture
- Extra Thick Grassy Blades
- Pre-attached Weighted Base, Ready-to-Use
- 100% Aquarium Safe / Non-toxic
- Made in USA San Diego, CA
Fountain Grass is great for displaying with other plants and is perfect for adding a splash of rich green to virtually any aquascape. Mounted on a weighted Brookstone base blends in with most natural aquarium substrates and sinks immediately. Completely non-toxic and will not alter pH or water chemistry. Use in freshwater or marine aquariums, terrariums, paludariums, reptiles, or as an outdoor accent in fountains, ponds, and water features.
- Dims: 12" Tall x 9" Wide
- Color: Medium Green (color may vary plant to plant)
- Recommended Aquarium Sizing: 1-2 plants for every 18" of Aquarium Length