PUT YOUR OCEAN IN MOTION.
Corals thrive on the motion found in the ocean and their beauty is one reason you likely have a reef tank. eFlux wave pumps mimic the currents found on natural reefs, creating tank wide circulation that:
- Helps prevents “dead zones” around your corals
- Makes your aquarium cleaner by dislodging detritus
- Keeps corals active and healthy
- Prevents fatty build-up by keeping fish active
SIMPLE BY DESIGN.
Running virtually silent, the highly efficient pump propeller design coupled with a low voltage (and super safe) DC motor produces strong water movement using very little power. Compact in size, place them virtually anywhere in your aquarium
CRANK UP THE FLOW.
Adjustable swivel design provides directional water flow precisely where you need it most and installs in seconds. The magnetic bracket installs in seconds, allowing you to position it virtually anywhere and provides easy access for adjustment and cleaning. Wireless IR remote provides an effortless way to program up to 3 eFlux wave pumps. LED display provides current flow mode and adjustable flow from 0-100%.
Flow Modes include:
- WAVE / PULSE MODE – Mimics pulsing wave action found on reef crests. Wave Pulse 0.3 to 7 sec.
- SURGE MODE – Simulates surging water currents found around reefs. Surge Frequency 7 to 90 sec.
- STREAM MODE – Produces a steady flow of water current for tank wide circulation or directional flow. Adjust Flow: 0-100%
- FEED MODE – Temporarily turns pumps off for 10 minutes, allowing fish to eat during feeding times.
eFlux Wave Pump Kits are expandable, allowing you to connect up to 2 additional accessory wave pumps. Sync/anti-sync multiple wave pumps to create even more flow modes or add more flow as your reef grows.
Visit Main Product Page