CURRENT-USA LIMITED WARRANTY
Current USA, Inc. warrants to the original end-user purchaser, when delivered in new condition in its original packaging, that its product will be free from defects in materials and worksmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase. Lamps, refurbished products and replacement parts have a three (3) month warranty. A copy of the original purchase receipt is required for all product warranty support and replacement parts.
Products which have been modified, not properly maintained, mis-used or damaged due to inadequate shipping procedures are not covered under warranty. For products damaged in shipping, please contact your point of purchase.
Authorized returns to Current-USA, Inc. which contain a valid warranty will be repair or replaced at our discretion. To view a full copy of our warranty, please click here.
NON-WARRANTY REPLACEMENT PARTS
You can purchase replacement parts for most of our LED lighting systems by visiting our online store.
Current-USA products carry a one year limited warranty from the date of purchase, lamps carry a 3-month limited warranty. If your product is within warranty and you require a replacement part or service, they can usually be obtained by either:
- Contacting your local retailer and requesting a replacement part under warranty. Many dealers are able to get common replacement parts quickly for warranty service. Please note: your retailer will require a copy of your original purchase receipt.
- Current-USA will provide warranty replacement parts to customers at no charge, provided you still have a copy of your original purchase receipt. Note: Current USA only ships warranty replacement parts to a valid USA or Canadian street address. Any warranty parts required outside the USA must be provided through your original retailer.
- If your dealer is unable to help you and you want to return the product to Current-USA for repair or replacement, please fill out the information below and attach a copy of your original purchase receipt. Upon receiving this completed information, we will contact you with further instructions. You should expect a response within 2 business days. Do NOT ship the item to Current-USA without first contacting us. Items shipped to us without pre-authorization will be refused.
- If the product you have is no longer covered by our warranty, any replacement parts for the product may be available on our website.
SERENE Glass Aquarium – Limited (1) Year Warranty
Aquariums carry a warranty by Current-USA, Inc. against leaks or cracks due to defects in workmanship or materials for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase.
If the aquarium is found to be defective, Current-USA will repair or replace the aquarium, provided the following stipulations are met:
- Aquarium must be placed on a level, suitably designed and correctly sized aquarium stand.
- Aquarium has not been moved or lifted when filled with water or any decorations such as decorations, rock, wood or substrate.
- Aquarium and stand has not been altered or modified in anyway (including drilling additional holes) or used for anything for its intended purpose.
Violating any of these stipulations will void warranty.
Warranty is limited to replacement of the aquarium only. The warranty does not cover loss of fish, personal injury, property loss or damage arising out of use of the aquarium. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation or incidental or consequential damages, in which case the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. To obtain service under warranty, the purchaser must retain the bill of sale for the aquarium as evidence of the date of purchase.