Undeniably one of the most popular hardscape stones used in aquascaping, Seiryu stone is perfect for creating ledges, rock cliffs, and underwater mountains. Sculpted from actual hand-selected stones, this collection of 11 molded Seiryu Stones features the same sharp edges, detailed crevices, and deep cuts found in natural stone.
Often used in Iwagumi aquascapes, its deep silver-gray color and rough jagged texture make them an amazing focal point in any aquarium. Unlike natural Seiryu rock, it's lightweight, does not break easily, and readily sinks when submerged. These curated collections are the actual stones you will receive and are pre-washed before shipping, allowing you to easily create a stunning, natural-looking aquascape.
Safe for all aquarium fish, red cherry shrimp, ghost/glass shrimp, Amano shrimp, snails, and freshwater plants. Easy to clean and chemically neutral, they will not leach, discolor water, alter pH or change water chemistry.
Collection of 11 molded Seiryu Stones will aquascape aquariums up to 48in./120cm in length and is the equivalent of 35 lbs. of real stone (approx.) Includes stone sizes 2-XL, 2-Lg, 4-Md, 3-SM.
- Molded Material: Resin Plastic
- Dimensions of Stones (approx.):
- XL Stone 1 – 9.8″ x 4.9″ x 4.7″
- XL Stone 2 – 11.4″ x 4.7″ x 4.5″
- L Stone 1 – 8.5″ x 5.2″ x 3.3″
- L Stone 2 – 7.9″ x 5.6″ x 3.3″
- M Stone 2 – 6.1″ x 4.8″ x 3.1″
- M Stone 3 – 5.3″ x 4.4″ x 3.0″
- M Stone 4 – 5.9″ x 3.9″ x 3.4″
- S Stone 1 – 5.3″ x 2.6″ x 2.4″
- S Stone 2 – 3.9″ x 3.1″ x 2.3″
- S Stone 3 – 4.3″ x 2.6″ x 2.0″
SUPPORT AND VIDEO
Cleaning: Simply remove from the aquarium, brush off and rinse with fresh water. For thorough cleaning, soak in very hot water. Do not use bleach or soap.